What’s included in the card?
Helsinki Card is a city card with a number of benefits that will help you to discover and experience Helsinki plus save money, time and energy during your visit.
The whole city with one card
- FREE Sightseeing tours by bus and boat
- FREE unlimited travel on public transport and ferry to/from Suomenlinna Sea Fortress
- FREE entry to major museums and sights
- FREE Helsinki Card guide book including maps and complete tourist info
- Several discounts in restaurants, shops, tours, sauna and concerts
Helsinki Card Region
The Helsinki Card Region has all the same benefits as the Helsinki Card. On top of that the card entitles the holder to free travel in the whole metropolitan area: not only in Helsinki but also Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa. Public transportation system includes buses, trams, the metro, Suomenlinna ferry and commuter trains, including train to the Airport.